Feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et curt accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril.
+ (123) 1800-453-1546

Related Posts


Wichita Ks Free Legal Aid

The Family Law Self-Help Center exists to help self-represented litigants resolve their family law issues in Sedgwick County. Family Law Services staff are dedicated to providing the information and forms that self-represented litigants need to participate in court proceedings and resolve their cases. However, the Family Law PSC does not offer legal advice. If you need legal advice to find out more about your situation: I need legal help, how can I meet with a lawyer? This clinic is hosted by Kansas Legal Services. It provides free, high-quality representation for those who have disputes with the Internal Revenue Service. It serves Kansas residents. You can contact them at 1-800-723-6952 or apply online by completing the application at KLS Taxpayer Clinic Application. Kansas Legal Services, a statewide nonprofit, is dedicated to helping low-income Kansans meet their basic needs by providing essential legal and mediation services. KLS strives to eliminate the root causes of poverty and mitigate its effects by helping people achieve and maintain self-sufficiency. KLS provides support to low- and middle-income Kansans through legal and mediation services. Most often, they help people whose income is low for a family of this size.

Please note that you will not initiate any criminal proceedings. Self-represented litigants are self-represented litigants because they do not want to hire a lawyer or because they cannot afford a lawyer. Volunteers can be on site from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Mondays and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays to assist self-represented litigants in completing forms. These volunteers do not provide legal advice. Family Law Clerks and Assistants cannot provide legal advice or recommend a particular course of action in a case. Visit our YouTube channel for more legal education. Help Centre staff are unable to provide legal advice or recommend a specific course of action.

A complete disclaimer of the services offered is available at the Help Center office. You can apply for legal aid by calling 1-800-723-6953 Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by completing our online application. People seeking legal assistance must first apply. Our field offices cannot answer questions or provide legal advice until they submit an application. I was summoned to court (Barber County) regarding an ex-wife`s estate issue. I am the accused. And I believe their default judgment Prosed, Motion is wrong. I couldn`t find a lawyer.

to process my case. I am retired and I live on Social Security and I live in Butler County. I am 75 years old. I need a lawyer to help me. Is there help for older laws? I live on social security. Kansas Legal Services – A non-profit law firm and community education organization Kansas Legal Services (800) 723-6953712 p. Kansas AveTopeka, KS 66603Criminal, divorce, elder and family counties: Barber, Butler, Chautauqua, Cowley, Elk, Harper, Harvey, Pratt, Sedgwick, Sumner What can I do as a non-custodial parent if I believe my child is being neglected by the custodial parent? For more information, visit the Kansas Legal Services webpage I`m Trying to Get Help for a Theft and Domestic Violence Offense. I am innocent of these charges and I can prove it, but they gave me a public defender, but they are too busy to even see me in person. KBA Member Attorney Directory – You can search by name or location. Need help with housing issues related to homeowners and real estate 340 p.

Broadway Wichita, KS – 67202 Phone Number: (316) 265-9681 Fax: (316) 265-5902 Need help. I don`t want to serve 88 months, all the dishes were on Zoom, I work 20 hours a week and I don`t have much. Midland Mediation Services (316) 265-7697200 W Douglas Ave #600Wichita , KS 67202Civil Liberties, Consumer Goods & Real Estate KBA Lawyer Referral Service – a lawyer placement service for Kansas If you need to hire a lawyer, you can find one at the following address: I need to file a complaint with the Shieffs department for the safety of my health The Family Law Support Centre is located at 225 N. Market St, Ste 210 in Wichita, Ks 67202. Opening hours are usually Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please call (316) 263-2251 for more information on office hours. Lawsuit against me in a car accident I didn`t cause, I need serious help for drug allegations. I don`t sell that kind of thing. I`m hooked. I`ve been using it every day for 25 years. The Washburn Law Clinic generally handles pending cases in Shawnee County.

Each client completes an admission process and must adhere to the admission guidelines. To learn more about the clinic and its case types, visit the Washburn Law Clinic or call 785-670-1191. You can call them at 1-800-723-6953 or apply online by filling out their application. Click here to learn more. Some of the programs and information they provide include: I need a lawyer to file an age discrimination complaint against a former employer in Butler County Douglas County Legal Aid Society at KU Law School I need a lawyer because a company hired by my daughter to clean the burned part of her house, also cleaned furniture worth more than $20,000. and personal belongings at the back of the house that were not affected by the fire. They were told personally and on a piece of paper not to touch the back, but they took everything with them. They admitted they were wrong, but now they claim they don`t have the amount I lost from their insurance company, so I think I`ll need a lawyer to fight it.

What can I do? I am 63 years old and I have a disability. I was looking for a form to fill out, but I can`t find one. Kansas Bar Foundation (785) 234-56961200 SW Harrison St.Topeka, KS 66612Bankruptcy, DUI, Divorce and Elder The following forms are always accessible from any public computer or PC. Applicants must have pending cases in Douglas County. All cases are accepted by hearing date or agency transfer and verified for relevance. Call 785-864-5564 for more information or visit KU`s legal clinic. Kansas Legal Services of Emporia (620) 343-7520527 Commercial St, Ste 201Emporia, KS 66801Bankruptcy, Civil Liberties, Consumer and Criminal 340 S. Broadway, 2nd Floor Wichita, KS 67202 USA Have you ever used this office for anything? What did you think?.